Students count on you to lead the way with alternatives to costly textbooks:
- E-Books in the Classroom – Request ebooks through the USF Library. Tell us what you need by using the E-Books Reserve Request form and we will do the rest.
- Course Reserve at the USF Library – Find course textbooks that are available on reserve, or give the library a copy to add to reserves.
- Learn About E-Books– The library currently holds over 500,000 electronic books in our collection.
- Working with the USF Bookstore – Submit textbook orders to the USF Bookstore before the deadline: October 1st for Spring Semester / March 1st for Summer / April 1st for Fall Semester
- Create Atlas-Ares Course Packs – The library will secure all permissions. You choose the readings, we do the rest.
- Open Access Textbooks – Open access textbooks are openly-licensed digital textbooks that are offered for free online.