The USF Campus Bookstore has confirmed that they will be participating in an enhanced price matching program. Starting in the Fall 2015 semester, Barnes & Noble will match competitor pricing for both physical and online bookstores. The price difference will be refunded to a gift card.
Additional details about the Price Match Promise program are as follows:
- •Price matching will be honored within 7 days of the original purchase date.
- •The textbook must be in stock and available for immediate shipment at the campus bookstore and the local competitor or online retailer.
- •The price advertised must be for the exact book/edition offered at the campus bookstore, including all accompanying components such as CDs, online access cards, student manuals or workbooks, etc.
- •Price matching includes purchase (new and used) and rental pricing. The rental term period must be the same.
- •The original receipt must be provided, and should show whether or not the textbook was rented or purchased, along with the price.
- •Digital titles and special orders are excluded.
- •Price matching applies to same condition items, used book to used book, new book to new book, used rental to used rental and new rental to new rental.
The new price matching policy will not apply to bulk purchases or any purchases made from aggregator sites, peer-to-peer marketplaces, or textbook marketplaces where products or services are provided by multiple third parties, vendors, and shops such as Amazon Marketplace, or chegg. For additional information, visit the USF Bookstore website.