The digital textbook seller Kno started a new viral promotion this week that depends on people sharing the contest with their friends. If you are a current student or professor and have a valid .EDU email address, then you have the chance to get a free eTextbook from their online bookstore. Kno is giving away any eTextbook, at any price from their catalog of over 100,000 eTextbooks.
Here are the official contest rules:
- Kno is giving away up to $10 million worth of free eTextbooks during December 2011 – January 2012.
- The program favors users who share with Facebook friends and it is a first come, first served.
- Must be a U.S. college student or professor with a valid .EDU email address to participate.
- One free textbook limit per user, subject to textbook availability.
- No credit card or purchase necessary.
- Kno reserves the right to discontinue the program at any time.
To enter yourself in the giveaway, all you have to do is enter your .EDU email address at the official Kno.com website.