The USF Bookstore can help you save money!
- Selection/Availability – All the books you need are available at the bookstore
- On-campus convenience – Helpful, on-campus staff members offer unparalleled customer service and convenience
- Lowest Price Guarantee Program – The USF Bookstore will match the price of any brick-and-mortar competitor. The price of items eligible for the Guarantee Program must not exceed more than 10% of the USF bookstore price. Brick-and-mortar competitors must stock more than one copy of the item under consideration. Items sold through the USF Bookstore rental program are not eligible for the price matching guarantee.
- Add/drop protection – You can return your textbook for any reason (receipt needed)
- The right edition, guaranteed – The bookstore guarantees to get the correct item you need for your course. If you receive the wrong item, the bookstore will work with you to obtain the right materials.
- Full refund – Eligible up to 30 days after the first day of class, if you drop the course
- Full credit – Available if the wrong book was ordered by the bookstore or the professor
- Advance Purchase Plan – Help for students receiving Financial Aid
- Textbook rentals
- Digital Textbooks – For purchasing and renting
- Textbooks available “bundled” or “a-la-carte”
- Flat World Knowledge – Printed books are available at the same price as online