The USF Bookstore: Offering Convenience and Wide Textbook Selection!
The USF Bookstore has all the textbooks you need in one convenient, on-campus location! Not only is the Bookstore centrally located, it also provides jobs for students and reinvests a portion of its profits back into the USF community. Visit the USF Bookstore for:
- Selection/Availability – All the books you need are available at the bookstore.
- On-campus Convenience – Helpful, on-campus staff members offer unparalleled customer service and convenience.
- Lowest Price Guarantee Program – The USF Bookstore will match the price of any brick-and-mortar competitor. The price of items eligible for the Guarantee Program must not exceed more than 10% of the USF bookstore price. Brick-and-mortar competitors must stock more than one copy of the item under consideration. Items sold through the USF Bookstore rental program are not eligible for the price matching guarantee.
- Add/Drop Protection – Textbooks can be returned for a full refund during the add/drop period of the semester. Just bring proof of a schedule change and the original receipt!
- The Right Edition, Guaranteed – The bookstore guarantees to get the correct item you need for your course. If you receive the wrong item, the bookstore will work with you to obtain the right materials.
- Full Refunds – All of your cash will be refunded if you return your textbooks during the first week of classes with the original receipt.
- Bookstore Advance Purchase Plan – The USF Bookstore allows students who receive Financial Aid to charge books and supplies to their student accounts before their financial aid is paid.
- Textbook rentals – Renting your textbooks can save you up to 50%! Rent the textbooks you need for the semester, then return them at the end of the term.
- Digital Textbooks – Buy or rent digital versions of your course material.
- Flat World Knowledge – Printed books are available at the same price as online