Textbook data have been analyzed to allow a comparison among USF colleges and departments related to cost. There is a comparison of the course section data for each College. Then further, course sections are compared for each department within the College. For the College of Arts & Sciences, the data are grouped by three schools. Select the appropriate College below.
- Data capture: Fall 2017
- Undergraduate courses only
- All required materials listed with the USF Campus Bookstore
- “No Textbook Required (NTR)” designated course sections
- Recommended solution manuals and guides
- Ancillary items: clickers, responseware, lab manuals, calculators, stethoscopes, notebooks, lab coats, goggles
- Link to our Canvas site for USF departmental data. Please note that this data is restricted to authorized users.